Incident Report Form
Use this form to report a behavioural incident within your strata scheme.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO CONSIDER BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM:
1. Think about why you are making a complaint and ensure it is for the right reasons.
2. Only include factual information that is free of emotion or personal opinion.
3. Include specific details including times of what was seen/heard/said and who was involved.
4. If applicable, please attach supporting evidence in the form of photos and video/audio footage. Please also provide a description of each attachment in the description section to provide the necessary context.
5. Be aware that your incident report will form part of the strata company records and may also be used as evidence should by-law enforcement action be required.